Since 1974, The Englewood Group (TEG) and its affiliated family of companies have been active in the development, construction, and property management of affordable multi-family housing communities in both the Midwest and Southwest regions. To date, TEG has developed over 3,100 rental units throughout Indiana, Illinois, and Arizona. In addition, we have teamed with more than fifteen (15) not-for-profit agencies in making 1,100 affordable housing units possible in their area of need.
The Englewood Group continues to focus on developing, constructing, and operating affordable apartment communities in both rural and metropolitan areas across the country. Using primarily the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program and other financing instruments available to the project, TEG remains steadfast in its commitment to quality, amenitized housing that meets the needs of our tenants and investors alike. Put our experience with family, senior and special needs housing to work for you.
- Site Selection
- Feasibility Analysis
- Financing and Applications/Grants
- Land Development
- Demographics Study
- 2020 Site Manager of the Year-Senior Property, State of Indiana – Englewood Place
- 2019 Site Manager of the Year-Senior Property, State of Illinois – Village Apartments of Fairfield
- 2019 Site Manager of the Year-Family Property, State of Indiana-Village Apartments of Seymour
- 2019 Maintenance Person of the Year, State of Indiana – Englewood Place